CAEP, Center For American Exchange Center is looking for experienced English Teacher and School Manager to work full-time.
– Outstanding, enthusiastic, and highly organized teachers
– Experienced in working with university students
– Age: 20-30
– Excellent knowledge of English
– Organize and provide lesson plans according to topics to be studied withing the deadlines a
– Provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process
– Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with students and other professionals on a regular basis
– Ensure that student’s learning process and achievement is continuous and appropriate for the certain level
– Prepare classroom for class activities/lessons
– Provide a variety of learning materials and resources and using them in language learning activities
– Call the students who were absent after the lesson and the next day before the lesson
– Full social package
– A great salary
– Very good working conditions
– Quickly learning and positive attitude
TO APPLY, send your CV in English to
please mention in the subject “English Teacher and School Manager”.
The company has the right to make interview appointments only with the selected candidates.
Don’t forget to recommend this article to your friends!